Help troubleshooting my MURS Alert MAPS Probe and M538BS Base Station kit. (Missing Alerts)
1. Double check battery levels, each should be reading 3.0 or above.
2. Check and increase sensitivity at transmitter box.
3. Do “shovel” test as discussed, remember to leave approx. 30 second windows between activation’s (as indicated by LED in transmitter).
4. Every time the LED activates, the Basestations (as long as it has been at least 30 seconds) should sound the alert message.
5. Double check that all channels and sub channels are matched.
6. If you find that one Basestation is operating properly, while the other is not try switching locations. This well tell us if it an issue with the Basestation, or the location.