1. Press Set
2. Press CALIBRATE.
3. Press the number (1 to 4) of the selected temperature zone to
4. Enter the number required to offset the current temperature
reading so a correct reading is obtained.
• To program a positive offset number (up to +10 degrees),
enter the number on the keypad. The Model 400 recites the
digits as they are pressed.
• To program a negative offset number (up to –10 degrees),
first press *. The unit responds with “negative.” Next, enter
the number on the keypad. The unit recites the digits as they
5. Press ENTER. The Model 400 responds: “Enter.”
If you find that your calibration offset exceeds more
than + 5 or –5 degrees, other complicating factors
could be affecting normal operation of the Model
400. Call Sensaphone for technical assistance.