How to calibrate a temperature zone on a Sensaphone 400 or 800
1. Press Set
2. Press CALIBRATE.
3. Press the number (1 to 4) of the selected temperature zone to
4. Enter the number required to offset the current temperature
reading so a correct reading is obtained.
• To program a positive offset number (up to +10 degrees),
enter the number on the keypad. The Model 400 recites the
digits as they are pressed.
• To program a negative offset number (up to –10 degrees),
first press *. The unit responds with “negative.” Next, enter
the number on the keypad. The unit recites the digits as they
5. Press ENTER. The Model 400 responds: “Enter.”
If you find that your calibration offset exceeds more
than + 5 or –5 degrees, other complicating factors
could be affecting normal operation of the Model
400. Call Sensaphone for technical assistance.