Verify you have the dip switch settings correct.
Table 3: DIP switch settings and functions
Switch Function (switch in UP position is the default)
1 Temperature low or high:
· UP, when the monitored environment temp falls below 45ºF (7.2ºC) an alarm message is sent.
· DOWN, when the monitored environment temp rises above 85ºF (29.4ºC) an alarm message is sent.
If everything is setup correctly try the steps below.
1. Remove the batteries and power cord from the unit.
2. Place the unit in your freezer for 15 minutes.
3. Take the unit out of the freezer and install the phone cord, then the power cord, then the batteries.
The alarm should come on immediately and the dialer should call the number programmed into it.